From Wednesday, 1.9.21, Ramat Hanadiv will charge for parking.
- Private vehicle – 25 NIS per day
- Local residents and seniors* – 10 NIS per day
- Soldiers in compulsory service (on presentation of recruitment card) – free
- Bus – 50 NIS per day
- Disabled vehicle – free
- Annual subscription – 275 NIS
The received parking fees will be used to continue running the following projects at Ramat Hanadiv:
- A project to encourage at-risk youth – the HILA programme – a country-wide, social initiative that also operates at Ramat Hanadiv. It gives inspiration to at-risk youth, by providing them with professional training, empowerment, guidance and daily support.
- Strengthening and protecting the lesser kestrel population in Israel.
- ”Spreading Wings” project – as part of the national effort to strengthen the endangered griffon vulture population.
- Protecting the wildlife populations at Ramat Hanadiv, in particular, the endangered mountain gazelle.
* Seniors – on presentation of an identity card at the InfoShop
* Local residents eligible for the discount: Alona settlements, Binyamina-Givat Ada, Jisr Al-Zarqa, Zichron Ya’akov, Pardesiya.
Please note: in order to receive the discount, you must register in advance.
- Take your parking ticket with you
- Please pay at the pay stations
- We also accept payment by Pango and Cellopark
- Electric vehicle charging stations have been installed in the carpark
For details and questions: 04-6298-111 Ext. 4
Ramat Hanadiv Management
Of further interest...
Many trails traverse the Memorial Gardens. We recommend this route, but you can choose to walk another route
The Footprint Garden
The term ‘ecological footprint’ is taking shape in the western part of the Visitors Pavilion. A large gardening plot shaped like a foot lies in the middle of the area, with the heel pointing north, and the five toes, as one unit – to the south.