Please note the regulated parking fees at Ramat Hanadiv.
- Private vehicle – 25 NIS per day
- Local residents and Senior citizens* – 10 NIS per day
- Soldiers in compulsory service (on presentation of recruitment card) – free
- Bus – 50 NIS per day
- Disabled vehicle – free
- Annual subscription – 275 NIS – Purchase an annual subscription>>
The received parking fees will be used to continue running the following projects at Ramat Hanadiv:
- A project to encourage at-risk youth – the HILA programme – a country-wide, social initiative that also operates at Ramat Hanadiv. It gives inspiration to at-risk youth, by providing them with professional training, empowerment, guidance and daily support.
- Strengthening and protecting the lesser kestrel population in Israel.
- ”Spreading Wings” project – as part of the national effort to strengthen the endangered griffon vulture population.
- Protecting the wildlife populations at Ramat Hanadiv, in particular, the endangered mountain gazelle.
* Senior citizens – on presentation of an identity card at the InfoShop
* Local residents eligible for the discount: Alona settlements, Binyamina-Givat Ada, Jisr Al-Zarqa, Zichron Ya’akov, Pardesiya.
Please note: in order to receive the discount, you must register in advance.
- Take your parking ticket with you
- Please pay at the pay stations
- We also accept payment by Pango and Cellopark
- Electric vehicle charging stations have been installed in the carpark
For details and questions: 04-6298-111 Ext. 4
Ramat Hanadiv Management
Of further interest...
Many trails traverse the Memorial Gardens. We recommend this route, but you can choose to walk another route
Establishment of the Partnership for Regional Sustainability
In 2015, Ramat Hanadiv established the Partnership for Regional Sustainability, aiming to combine forces for the quality of life in the region.
To complete your Ramat Hanadiv experience, you are cordially invited to enjoy the culinary pleasures of Mata’im, the cafe-restaurant on our premises.