For your information!
Opening hours and directions
It is advisable to arrive at least an hour before closing time
On Saturdays and the eve of holidays, the Crypt is closed
Wheelchairs can be borrowed from the InfoShop
Animals are not allowed in the Memorial Gardens (except for service dogs)
Tips and guidelines for your visit.
Following the guidelines of the Ministry of Health, please keep a distance from other visitors and avoid large gatherings.
For your information:
- Entry to the gardens will be through the main entrance only
- The film “Beyond the Gardens” will not be screened until further notice
- The burial crypt area is closed to visitors
- The playground is closed to visitors
- Sanitation stations will be installed at the relevant entrances
The entrance to Ramat Hanadiv is on Route 652 between Zichron Ya’akov and Binyamina.
Signage points westward to Ramat Hanadiv.