As night falls, we’ll set out on a tour of Ramat Hanadiv Gardens, equipped with lanterns.
We’ll sharpen our senses, listen to the sounds of nature in the darkness, and use our noses to become familiar with the surprising characters that live around here.
Come and enjoy nature during this pleasant, magical time of day.
- When? 11 and 13.12, Monday and Wednesday, 4:30 pm
- Meeting point: the InfoShop in the Visitors Pavilion
- How much does it cost? 35 NIS per participant
- A parking discount will be given to participants on presentation of a parking ticket at the InfoShop
- Recommended for ages 5 and up (children from age 3 pay, adults pay)
- The activity lasts about an hour and a half.
- Please wear closed shoes
- The activity will take place in Hebrew
The activity is subject to a minimum number of participants. Places are limited.