Spines, Fangs, Horns
When Ramat Hanadiv gardens are closed, the real residents of the gardens come out of hiding.
Come with us for a magical walk in the footsteps of the secret animals of Ramat Hanadiv and you might meet a besotted pair of porcupines who can’t find each other, a doe setting out on a fateful demonstration for the future of does in Israel, or a greedy wild boar who wants to make the entire garden his own.
This play is funny, hands-on and inspiring for the whole family; an original creation by Boaz Pinkovitz – actor, clown and a wild animal himself.
- Good to know:
- Length of the activity: about an hour and a half
- Meeting place: the InfoShop
- Please wear closed shoes
- The 17:30 tour will take place during daylight hours and without lanterns
- Cost of participation in the tour: 50 NIS per person
- Suitable for families of children aged 5 and up (children pay from age 4; adults pay)
- The activity requires advance booking and payment.