Dear visitors, help us respect the unique character of this place
The memorial gardens were established in the memory of the Baron Rothschild and his legacy. This part of Ramat Hanadiv offers you, the visitors, a unique esthetic experience.
Great efforts are invested in designing and maintaining the gardens. Your cooperation will help us maintain them for future visitors.
- Before you enter the gardens please leave at the gate: animals, food and cigarettes.
- Similarly – entrance to the gardens is forbidden to tricycles, bicycles, roller skates and ball games.
- A picnic area is available for you near the secondary parking area. You are welcome to spend time there before or after your walk around the gardens.
- The great diversity of vegetation in the gardens – flowers, trees, lawns – is designed for you to enjoy with your eyes only.
- You are welcome to take photographs and videos, but due to safety and privacy considerations, we ask you to avoid using drones for this purpose.
- Please walk only on the paths.
Emergency telephone (after hours): ranger on duty 053-6452336
As you enter, the gardens invite you in for an experience of tranquility and beauty. Give yourself some time out from the daily bustle, turn off your cellphones, leave your daily struggles behind, activate your senses and let yourself enjoy moments of tranquility and peace.
Of further interest...
An accessible trail through the Nature Park
In the Nature Park at Ramat Hanadiv there are a number of spectacular hiking routes.
Horticultural Therapy at Ramat Hanadiv
Many studies have demonstrated the link between a green environment, nature or flowering gardens and feelings of calmness and serenity, enjoyment and vitality