Film Reservation Form
The 15-minute film, Beyond the Gardens, tells the story of the Rothschild family and Ramat Hanadiv.
It is screened every 30 minutes, on the hour and half-hour.
Screenings for groups must be reserved in advance
For your information:
- Once your request has been received, we will respond to you via email.
If your request is approved we will send you a confirmation number that you must provide at the entrance to the theater in which the film is being screened.
- Groups of over 50 people will be divided between films at different times.
You are required to fill out a separate request for each hourly screening.
- Entry to the film is conditional on presentation of a green pass or certificate of recovery.
- We cannot guarantee a private screening for your group.
- You are requested to arrive at the lobby 10 minutes before the screening.
- Screening times: Sunday to Thursday – 08:30 to 15:30. Friday – 08:30 to 13:30.
- On Saturdays and Holidays, the film is screened as usual, without the need for advance booking.