Round Ramat Hanadiv - 7 April 2018
Festive launching of the new cycle trails at Ramat Hanadiv
Saturday, 9:00 – 14:00
Ramat Hanadiv has prepared two new cycle trails. The new trails offer cyclists in the nature park a unique cycling experience as they pass through the range of sites offered by the park. Cyclists will enjoy a route that combines natural assets, archeological sites and observation points overlooking the surrounding landscapes.
One trail was planned for experienced cyclists and the other trail for light off-road cycling suitable for families.
Come and enjoy a fun experience suitable for the entire family, among the landscapes of the nature park!
The event will include:
- Amateur division – a cycle route for the entire family (bicycles for hire)
- Competitive division – XCO for members of the Israel Cycling Federation
The amateur division includes two family routes:
- 3 km amateur family route – at a low level of difficulty
- 10 km challenging family route – for cycling families (limited to age 10 and above)
Three kilometers of wide paths to the Horvat Aqev ruins and a must-see observation point, where you’ll find a pampering refreshment stand.
Don’t be swayed by the low number of kilometers; this is an enjoyable route that will give you a taste of real mountain biking and leave you wanting more.
Challenging family route
Ten kilometers for cycling families (limited to age 10 and above).
Moderately-low level of difficulty along an especially enjoyable and beautiful route, that will provide you a full experience in the most beautiful sites at Ramat Hanadiv.
This route requires basic competency in cycling and previous experience.
- Registration is through the teutza website https://goo.gl/rAk8ai: until Tuesday 3.4.2018 at 22:00
- Every participant will receive a participation certificate.
- Payment is on site in cash only. Registration for the amateur routes is via the internet or on site.
When registering every cyclist must sign the
*Release of liability form and health declaration* Cyclists below the age of 18 require the signature of a parent/guardian.
- It is forbidden to cycle with training wheels or on an electric bicycle or to sit children on your bicycle.
- Meeting point: Ramat Hanadiv parking lot, opposite the “Mat’amim” restaurant
The competition is open to members of the Cycling Federation only!
The City Cycling Club, Ramat Hanadiv and the Israel Cycling Federation cordially invite cyclists to a XCO competition.
The competitions will take place according to UCI mountain bike race regulations and Israel Cycling Federation competition regulations.
Please see the website of the Federation at this link: www.israelcycling.org.il
Registration is through the teutza website https://goo.gl/rAk8ai: until Tuesday 3.4.2018 at 22:00
- Childrens between 9-12 years old – 70 NIS
- Children 13 years old and above – 80 NIS
- Cadets, juniors, elite, pro, sport – 100 NIS
Further details by telephone 052-6305238