We’re at Ramat Hanadiv During Sukkot
In the mornings - Family adventures in the Nature Park
In the evenings - A lamplit glimpse into Ramat Hanadiv's nightlife
Between archaeological remains and ancient water tunnel, join us for a family adventure on the Spring Trail.
Crossing the heart of Ramat Hanadiv's Nature Park, the Spring Trail reveals the hidden spring that flows all year round.
An easy and fun circular route offers the rambler a time-capsule journey to the farms that existed here some 2000 years old.
- Roadside Actors -- Bringing you surprises, stories and laughter in the spirit of the period.
- Drumming Circle -- Pick up a drum and make some happy rhythms!
- Music -- Terra Rossa, an ensemble of three musicians, plays world music and Eretz Yisrael favorites.
- Creativity Workshops in Nature, led by guides from Israel's Antiquities Authority:
Restorating Antique Clay Utensils -- A chance to restore clay pottery. On the site there will also be an exhibit of clay pots from various historical periods with descriptions of how our long-ago ancestors used them
Mosaics Workshop -- Make your own mosaic decorations using the plant motifs of ancient times
The fee for workshops in NIS 10 per person.
Entrance to the Park and activities is free (except for the creativity workshops)
We recommend that you come to the Park wearing comfortable walking shoes!
LAMPLIGHT TOURS OF THE GARDENS
** Tickets are sold out **
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday nights, 15-17 October 2019, at 6:00 pm | 6:30 p.m.
A surprise-filled experience that reveals nature in a totally different light. With candles illuminating our way, we will discover the nightlife in the gardens, sharpen our senses, listen to the sounds of darkness, and hear fascinating tales beneath skies strewn with stars. The tours are suitable for all ages.
- Starting time: 6:00 pm or 6:30 p.m.
- Length of tours: Approximately 1 1/2 hours
- Please note: There is a fee for tours, and participants must register in advance. Fee: NIS 35 per person (there is no charge for children under 3. Tour is recommended for children aged 4 +.)
Meeting place: InfoShop
- To purchase tickets, go to: https://www.eventer.co.il/dzpv3
The number of participants is limited.
Participants should wear comfortable, closed walking shoes.
For further details, contact the InfoShop, tel. 04 629 8111
Did you like it? Join our free mailing list to receive monthly news and updates about activities for the whole family. Register here.