The Volunteer Network constitutes an important link with the community. Volunteers serve as ambassadors of Ramat Hanadiv, its projects and its values. They can be found in almost every corner of the grounds: In the Memorial Gardens, nursery, and Horticultural Therapy Garden; on the paths of the Nature Park; in the goat shed; in the fields with researchers and with wildlife; even behind desks and computers in the offices.
The volunteers who contribute their time and talents feel at home at Ramat Hanadiv, respected and appreciated as a crucial part of the entire staff. It is thanks to their dedicated assistance that Ramat Hanadiv is able to expand its activities in every field.
Let’s work together to nurture, revitalize, and enrich the Gardens – and ourselves too.
• Work the Land: Enjoy gardening as you wield rakes and spades alongside our skilled staff
• Patrol the Park: Help to conserve the natural treasures of the Nature Park
• Groom the Goats: Bond with and care for the animals (in the pasture and goat shed)
• Rehabilitate Wildlife: Help restore native species to their natural habitats
• Horticultural Therapy: Partner with Ramat Hanadiv's special needs population
• Be a Researcher: Assist our expert researchers in the field, library and computer lab
To join in on this exciting opportunity
Become a volunteer today!
As a volunteer, you will be trained for the position you choose, and benefit from both giving and receiving. Whether you enjoy working alone or on a team, you'll find a host of meaningful experiences at Ramat Hanadiv and a new sense of connection to nature, to the land, and to mankind.
The beauty that inspires Ramat Hanadiv's visitors is made possible by your commitment and dedication as part of our Volunteer Network.