The Ultimate Summer at Ramat Hanadiv 2019
August, Wednesdays 14+21/8/2019, 6:00-9:30 pm
And so we continue our summer tradition. We’ll meet up on the grass, in the peaceful, breezy atmosphere, with the garden as our backdrop. You’re invited to join us for an evening of fun for all the family.
Activities for all the family from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Circus workshop – juggling, balance boards, carnival games, soap bubbles and more
- Green drumming workshop – beginning 18:30 in the amphitheater: using buckets and sticks, we’ll make groovy music and become one great drumming band!
- Drawing workshop for a 10 NIS fee (ticket purchase on site) – this workshop helps anyone become an artist for the day
- Basket-weaving workshop – in this workshop each child will be able to weave his/her own basket from natural materials
Green drumming – an interactive musical performance at 19:00 – an energetic and invigorating stage performance that provides alternatives for reuse of daily items – buckets, bins, bags, bottles, pots and barrels – by turning them into musical instruments, using creativity, elegance and rhythm.
14.8.19 Zambezia (dubbed) – in a wooden shack near a waterfall lives the bustling bird city of Zambezia. To this city, known as the safest and most fun-filled city in Africa, comes Kai, a young falcon who left his father in order to enlist in a top-level bird unit. about 80 minutes.suitable for the entire family.
21.8.19 Igor and the Crane Migration – Peter is a professional birder and runs the observation station at the breeding grounds of thousands of cranes in Siberia. He lives apart from his 10-year-old son, Igor. When Igor needs to move to Israel with his mother and leave his familiar surroundings, his father introduces him to the world of birding and suggests he follow the crane migration from Siberia, via Israel, to Africa. Language - Arabic and Russian, Subtitles in Hebrew, about 90 minutes. Recommended from 8 years of age
Good to Know:
- The event will take place on the lawn.
- Light refreshments will be available for your convenience.
- Entry of pizza deliveries or take away to the garden area will not be permitted.
- The entry fee is 10 NIS per person (from age 3) and includes the performance and hands-on workshops, with the exception of the drawing workshop.
- The number of places in the event is limited. It is recommended to arrive early.
- Accessibility preparations can be arranged by telephone prior to your visit - call 04-6298111 ext. 4.
- It is forbidden to enter the event with weapons
- We reserve the right to make changes
For further details: 04-6298-111 Ext. 4.
Did you like it? Join our free mailing list to receive monthly news and updates about activities for the whole family. Register here.