Ramat Hanadiv is a private park dedicated to the commemoration of Baron Edmond de Rothschild and to the conservation of nature for us and for future generations.
Ramat Hanadiv invests great effort in maintaining and protecting nature's resources for your enjoyment. Your cooperation is very important to us.
Emergency telephone for on-duty supervisor (after closing time): 053-6452336
- The Nature Park is always in danger of forest fires.
Lighting a fire is permitted only in the picnic grounds adjacent to the Memorial Gardens.
- Dogs may be our best friends, but they are not part of the ecosystem .
Please keep your dogs on leashes.
- Please stay on marked paths at all times!
Hiking paths are meant exclusively for pedestrians.
Cycling is allowed only on the roads for vehicular traffic.
- A multitude of wild animals live in the Nature Park. At dusk, we clear the way for the animals so they can wander about freely and safely.
- Please complete your visit before sundown!